-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Charles P. Locke
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 2:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Is the Bible Complete?--Part 1

Actually, I read an aticle about Mother Teresa, and her life has
evidently
not been one of strong faith. Although she was VERY compassionate, and
didicated her life to the unfortunate, her spiritual life appears to
have
been very shakey and filled with doubt.

>From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Is the Bible Complete?--Part 1
>Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:14:27 -0800
>
>DAVEH:  Just out of curiosity Izzy, how would you categorize Mother
>Theresa?
>
>ShieldsFamily wrote:
>
> > Some of us don't think that Catholics are usually Christians. Seems
> > like a rarity to me. Usually they are adulterers and/or liars in my
> > experience. Izzy

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=74
74&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_elimina
teviruses_3mf