Perry, I'd be interested in what you have learned about that group. What are
they called? Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Charles P. Locke
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 6:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Is the Bible Complete?--Part 1

Izzy,

   I searched and searched and cannot find the original article. It was one
I clicked on from either WND, newsmax, aol or yahoo, or something like that.

It was not a freethinker or atheist article, of which there are several on
the net, but appeared to be a well written unbiased article. Sorry.

   I do not have the same experience of Catholics as you have. But, just
recently I have been examining the history of the early church, trying to
determine if there is a remnant of believers that came through he dark and
middle ages, apart from the church of Rome, and I have found several
references to a group that, although they are grouped with the protestant
church today, are not protestants, in that they existed before the church of

Rome, and came throught the dark and middle ages, to our present day. In my
readings I found a reference that said an estimated 50 million of these
Christians were martyred throughout the dark and middle ages because they
refused to join the RCC.

Perry

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=747
4&SU=