Perry wrote:
> So far I do not have a continuous historical track
> for any single name.  Their name seems to change
> throughout that period

Two books that track the history of Christianity through non-institutional
groups are, "The Pilgrim Church" by E.H. Broadbent and "The Torch of the
Testimony" by John W. Kennedy of India.  They can both be ordered on
www.Amazon.com.

It is very important to understand that the bulk of the history we believe
today came from Roman Catholicism, whether you are Mormon, Protestant,
whatever.  Only the Christian cultures of the East have a perspective of
history not heavily tainted by Roman Catholicism.  To get the full picture
of Christian History, you have to look hard and examine many histories that
might not seem so mainstream.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida  USA