From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Marlin Halverson
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 1:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Science and pork

I don't know about that.

I do know Dr. Ronald Allen Duskis, a Chiropractor, who taught at Pasadena College of Chiropractic, in California.  One of the exercises that he gave to his students was to get a volunteer from the class to lie down and get his back all adjusted into place perfectly by another student.  Others would then verify the back was in place.  He had the volunteer touch a piece of pork to his tongue.  The same students would check his back again to verify which bones had gone out of position.  It was always the same bones that went out.  He used to do a similar exercise with cigarettes.

http://www.hopebeyond.bizland.com/ This is his web site.

--Marlin