Thanks Izzy, and to all.  I am gaining strength and was able to eat some chicken noodle soup and shared some of the supper with my family tonight.  The conversation was wonderful.  Yes, we are struggling, but it seems to be a tool for God to help us all work together as a team.  I am blessed to see how well they held things together during my sickness.  I regained enough voice to read some of Proverbs tonight.  I felt led to read the last portion of proverbs 31.  I could only smile with delight at my wife who fits the character of this profile!

We are all so happy for the Sabbath rest.

--Marlin
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 6:18 PM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Broken bones 101, etc.

Marlin, I have prayed for you and your family to be healed. It would help if you would see a doctor about taking an antibiotic for your probable strep throat. If you have strep, it can turn into much more serious things if you don’t kill the germs(especially in children). Oh, for your natural ingredients: add chicken soup! Izzy