\o/ !HALALU Yah! \o/
Greetings David in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

I spent more than a decade chasing down "Rife" items  BEFORE there was an internet to do such.  I did it the old fashioned way ... many trips to many university libraries all over Southern California.

I was able to verify Rife research with Rosenow and Kendall from California Medical Journal articles and a few national science journals.

The superiority of Rife's microscope was that it was able to magnify to extraordinary levels and examine living matter.  As you well know, the electron microscope kills its subjects so that you cannot examine living matter.  Rife was able to examine life processes and changes that the electron microscope cannot do.

Sadly, I was less successful when I tried to verify current day workings on these matters.  More specifically I had no success.  Whenever I chased down a lead on someone they either ended up in dead ends, or fraudulent and/or questionable characters.  I gave up finding reliable Rife devices about 10 years ago.

Nonetheless, when combined with other very extensive research on Bechamp, I have been able to apply the research in other ways.

I don't recommend any of the Rife "devices".  That does not mean there is no validity to any of them, but I don't recommend anything without verification.

Again, there are other ways to apply the research.  That I have done successfully.

As to making money with the microscope, well, that article in the Smithsonian annual was a reprint from the Franklin Institute.

Drs. Seidel and Winters from the Franklin Institute were very interested in the microscope and the research of Rife.  They went about doing follow-up on Rife's research.  They began to receive anonymous phone calls to drop the Rife research.  They ignored the calls and dismissed them as some crackpot ... until bullets came ringing through the rear windshield of their automobile.  That caused them to drop the research.

The answers are not so simple as just having the knowledge, money and time.

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,

Chris Barr, an underShepherd