On 22/1/03 2:15 AM, "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As a former Labor & Delivery nurse I can tell you this: Prior to
> birth if you tie off the umbilical cord, then you will learn the difference
> between a "Living" and a "Dead" human being being born. It had the "breath
> of life" in it prior to birth.

Thanks Izzy,
Your experience is valuable so can you expand a little on this please.
Can you also explain your reference to Aardvarks and Romans please?
I think it relates to how God interacts with creation but I'm making
"aardvark" of it.
Again more apologies to Marlin for the the typo on your name :).

Cheers
Peter
--
Peter Eyland