On 25/1/03 7:20 AM, "Terry Clifton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We are not born with immaculate perception.

G'day Terry,
That's very funny :) :) I hope it's not copyright - must try to use it
sometime.

"Down under" (which is scientifically "up top") our national capitol has
just had 530 houses destroyed by fire. Further South (Victoria) and West
(South Australia) they are expecting 42 degrees C (about 108 F) and strong
hot winds.

Termites are OK I guess, but in the Northern Territory they have these yummy
ants. They have a tail which ends with a light green transparent 9mm sphere
(3/8"?). You just pick them up by the middle and bite the end off for a
sweet treat.

If women are from Venus and men from Mars, I'm glad I'm from Aarde.

Cheers
Peter

--
Peter Eyland