Dear Perry,

We are responsible for what we are given.  It is better to be a door man in
the kingdom than not to be there.  The gift of eternal life is tremendous.
But I expect when Jesus brings His rewards it will be like the parable of
the talents.

Marlin

MAT 25:29   {For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have
            abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even
that
            which he hath.}
MAT 25:30   {And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there
            shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.}
MAT 25:31   ¶ {When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy
            angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his
glory:}
MAT 25:32   {And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall
            separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his]
sheep
            from the goats:}
MAT 25:33   {And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on
the
            left.}
MAT 25:34   {Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye
            blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from
the
            foundation of the world:}