Are you praying as a dutiful Christian for Attorney General John Ashcroft because he is a Christian?  The Saviour instructed us to pray 'Thy Will Be Done' (Matt. 6:10) and led by example (Matt. 26:39).

"Neither is there salvation in any other:  for there is NONE OTHER NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.  Now when they ["rulers" of verse 5 and others] saw the boldness of Peter and John ... they conferred among themselves, Saying, 'What shall we do to these men? ... let us straitly threaten them, that they speak henceforth to no man IN THIS NAME'.  And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach IN THE NAME ... But Peter and John answered and said unto them, 'WHETHER IT BE RIGHT IN THE SIGHT OF GOD TO HEARKEN UNTO YOU MORE THAN UNTO GOD, JUDGE YE'"   (Acts 4:12-13, 15, 16, 17-18, 19)

"Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach IN THIS NAME? ... Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, 'WE OUGHT TO OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MEN'". (Acts 5:28, 29)

"Whenever staffers ate with the senator, someone began the meal with a prayer. While the prayers were of the Christian extemporized variety--as opposed to the Jewish approach of reciting specific blessings for specific foods--they were ecumenical in content. In fact, ASHCROFT POINTETDLY INSISTED that prayers NOT MENTION THE CHRISTIAN MESSIAH, in order to be inclusive of all the religions in the office." -- from 'My Boss the Fanatic' by Tevi Troy at http://www.jewishworldreview.com

Ashcroft is OBVIOUSLY not a Christian Fanatic ... in fact, he's no Fanatic OF or FOR The Saviour AT ALL.  He denies THE NAME before men!

"Whosoever therefore shall confess Me BEFORE MEN, him will I confess also BEFORE My Father which is in heaven.  BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL DENY Me BEFORE MEN, him will I ALSO DENY BEFORE My Father which is in heaven.  Think not that I AM come to send peace on earth:  I came not to send peace, but a sword." (Matt. 10:32-34)

He has also PROMISED in confirmation hearings that he would not argue against abortion before the Supreme Court.

"For when they shall say, 'Peace and safety'; then SUDDEN DESTRUCTION COMETH upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape." (I Thessalonians 5:3 -- see Isaiah 13:6-9 to which Apostle Paul was making reference).

I have NO respect for this compromising man.  He WILL NOT stand firm for The LORD.  He voted for EVERY globalist matter as a United States Senator.

He was confirmed as United States Attorney General by The Will of Yah (Romans 13:1; Daniel 4:17).  I pray for His Will to be done.  I did not pray for Ashcroft to be confirmed as Attorney General because he is "Christian" for that is JUST NOT SO.

Ahava b' YahShua

(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH