Date: Friday, April 04, 2003 08:46:12
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk]

Terry,

I do not disagree with Jesus about anything. I have no proof whatsoever that your allegation that he is a Freemason is true. I have heard the President give glory to Jesus Christ with his own mouth (without fear of taking the heat for it), and he lives an exemplary life. Unlike his lazy predecessor, he works very hard every day, and has accomplished amazing things since taking office in the most perilous times in our history. He is relentless against his opposition.

According to I Cor 13, I assume the best of everyone unless there is valid reason to do otherwise. I am disappointed in others who assume the worst due to the vague, distrustful “suspicions” of conspiracy theories. I’m sure the rumors are out there. But do you know him personally? Lies are cheap and prolific against the godly. Satan hates President Bush, and is especially joyful if he can dupe even Christians into slandering and distrusting him.

So if you don’t have the proof, I don’t believe it. Period.

Izzy