Thanks to both Slade and Laura for telling me about the KJV Bible being the official Bible of the U.S. and european masons.  Does anyone know what the Egyptian and Japanese masons use?
Terry
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The Masonic Washington Bible

I went to a Masonic Lodge once to visit a pastor friend of ours. He led a Charismatic church that rented from a Masonic Lodge. Thought it strange. The Bible they [the Masons] had proudly displayed was an old KJV. Your information is interesting. Thank you for your insights.

And yes, it apparently was a last minute change. Go to www.google.com and look up "George Bush Masonic" and you'll find the same information I did.