g, if you are worrying about a “long list” of things to do regarding being a responsible citizen, I can help.  How long does it take to vote? (Not very!)  Does it take “too long” to figure out HOW to vote? Here’s a quick hint for you: “Republican” and “No”. You’ll never go wrong, since No to more taxes/government is always your best bet, and the Worst Republican is better than the Best Democrat or anything else. So that’s it in a nutshell—go forth and Vote! Iz