In a message dated 5/27/2003 5:30:02 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hey Laura.  I'm going in July also, with the whole family.  I'm booked
the nights of July 5th and 6th.  Will you be there then?  I sure would
love to meet you and have you meet my family.

No  We will be in Tampa from the 19th until the 25th at a convention and then we are renting a car and driving to Orlando until the 30th.  We are staying at Holiday Inn Kid Suites!   They gave us the best deal plus kids eat free.   Onsite was out of the question because we have to count the baby as a person and would need 2 rooms.  This way we get a suite and it is totally a kids thing!  Should be a great photo op week for the scrapbooks.  The girls are excited.  I'd love to meet your family also.  Joani was glad to have met them.  I am thinking of going to Jacksonville in Nov with Joani.   Laura