Today the heavens are definitely not sealed—it is raining too hard for that. Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 9:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TruthTalk] Heavens Sealed???

ShieldsFamily wrote:

Dave, Before you go on about the “prophet” JS, please tell me if you ever read that Larson book that David Miller asked you to read. Because if you did not, I can’t seriously consider your opinion of him. Thanks, Izzy

DAVEH:  ROTFLOL.......Have you ever seriously considered my opinion, Izzy?!?!?!  I pretty much know your opinion of JS as you know mine.  My comments below have little to do with JS, but are more a matter of whether other TTers feel the heavens are sealed.  What do you think, Izzy?  Do you think the heavens are sealed, or do you think DavidM could be a prophet?

[g:]what revelations (relevant to

biblical prophecy, then or now) are you talking about?[DaveH:]
I was not referring to any specific revelation,

what prophet/s did you have in mind?

The Lord's prophets.

JC's inspired Jewish revelators--eh?

DAVEH:   Wouldn't you think that God can pick a servant of his choice to be a prophet, whether he be Jewish or not?  Did not the Lord think it OK to reveal himself to Moses and Paul, both non-Jewish prophets.

--
Dave Hansen