Ahem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,6 and 66 and 666, and six billion are all different numbers; or am I nit picking?

Terry

-------Original Message-------

Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 17:15:33
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Tidbits

Judy,

I know that Numerology is occult.  Gematria can be occult, such as in Kabalistic groups.  The word gematria can also be another name used by some folks to mean “Bible mathematics”, which is studying the meaning of numbers mentioned in the Bible, without any occultic connections.  Obviously certain numbers have clear meaning, such as 40, 7, or 666, etc.  I find THAT to be very interesting, as it is used by the Lord to impart understanding.

For example (from God the Master Mathematician by Dr. Noah Hutchings) the Number 6 is the number for Man:

In the year 2000, the earth’s population reaching 6 Billion

Man was created on the 6th day.

Rev 13:18 says 666 “is the number of a man”

The Bible has 66 books, and was written for man.

Genesis chapter 6 mentions the word “man” 6 times

Galatians chapter 6 mentions the word “man” 6 times

Chronicles chapter 6 mentions the word “man” 6 times

The Lord says that man is to work 6 days/week

Etc, etc., the symbolism continues on and on…

Izzy,