"Bruce Woodford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Dear Sister, I wholeheartedly agree with you that in the spiritual
realm  "there is no difference".  Jews and Gentiles, bondmen and
freemen, and men and women are redeemed by the same blood,
indwelt by the same Spirit, gifted by the same spirit, and are
members in the same body, linked to the same Head.

However, no church whether the Body of Christ, a church in a
 city or a church in a house is composed simply of spirits!

Judy:
Men/women are primarily spirit beings who have a soul and
who live in a body.  God is Spirit.  Jesus is the image of the
Father in the flesh and this is the image we are to be
conformed to "in Christ"

Bruce:
The church is composed of MEN AND WOMEN who are
saved.

Judy:
Actually today the professing church is composed of the
"mixed multitude" but the Church Jesus returns for is the
spirits of just men/women made perfect.  The Church has
been saved, is being saved, and will be saved.

It is the soul that needs saving and this happens as we
walk it out daily "in the Spirit"

Grace and Peace,
Judy