BlaineRB:  The explanation furnished by DavidH below is 100% accurate as far as Mormon beliefs and teachings are concerned.    It is the truth.  I applaud David for explaining it.  Mormons believe in salvation for all if by salvation we mean being resurrected and becoming immortal.  But to reside in the presence of God and enjoy his society and share in his glory is a higher form of salvation, and I suppose those who fail to meet the criteria for this higher salvation will suffer various degrees of mental anguish when they realize what might have been, if they had just been more determined to live God's laws to the best of their ability.  We are saved after all we can do, not by easy grace.  Otherwise, it would make no difference whether we lived the Lord's commandments, or no.   Easy grace reminds me somewhat of the little league baseball teams that hand out a trophy to every kid on every team, regardless of how they did in the games.