Dean writes:
 David she has said many times -in many ways- that we should not be doing
what we are doing in SLC-I believe the brethren are lead by the spirit to
do as they do in Salt Lake City-every act and every words spoken there are
for the purpose of spreading of Jesus Christ to the best of our ability.
She is telling us to stop- I have bore no false wittiness but will not
argue the point as it would prove fruitless-I appeal to a higher judge on
this issue-I appeal to God to be judge of our words.May he have mercy on
us.Remember this-It is no small thing to resist those sent by God. You here
are judging our actions and words as hard with no love-but as Ruben has
said-Love is truth. To show love is also to speak truth-which is not always
meant to harm but to make one consider their course and to change that
course.There are other things I could be doing but I care enough for those
on this site to help them get back within the confined of the Bible-nothing
more- other then trying to help Judy understand. Thus far many things about
my character have been said but those things are said while I am trying to
teach/preach truth-and not baby anyone-for that has failed as that was my
first approach-to be gentle-till the Holy Ghost was spoken ill of . My
advise to those that accuse me of sin is to slow down-and consider their
words.I have also been accused of being angry often and have gotten that
way only once for zeal for the Holy Ghost and that was when I asked Ruben
and Kevin to help-annoyed? Yes- but not angry. I did this because I knew
that to resolve this I would have to deal with debating most of those on
this site-but the goal is still the same as it always was to get you to
stop doing harm to the brethren by exposing them to seducing spirits. So
before anyone accuses me of evil consider my motives-other then that enjoy
this debate- I am :-)