Dean writes:
So Judy- if we remove the beam from our eye isn't it our duty to help
others remove theirs. Matt.7:5

Blaine writes:
Dean, how can you even see if you had a beam--a board, like maybe a 2 x
4--in your eye.  Even if you got it out, you'd be blind in that eye, with
a huge patch over it.  It takes binocular vision--both eyes--does it not,
to have the proper depth perception to operate on some guy's eye?  Whew!!
 I am glad you  stick to religion--I'd hate having you as my physician!!
I'd end up blind in one eye and wouldn't be able to see out of the
other!!!  LOL

Luke 6:39  And he spake a parable unto them, "Can the blind lead the
blind,?  Shall they not both fall into the ditch?"