David Miller wrote:

> >> Do you think that you and Kimball are in agreement
> >> on God's desire for us to live without sin, now in
> >> this life?
>
> DAVEH:
> > Yes.
>
> Interesting.  Why have I never heard you share similar words on
> TruthTalk?

DAVEH:  I don't recall being asked the question.  And if I had responded to such a
question, I'm not sure anybody would have remembered my answer.   :-)

    For that matter.....had I explained my LDS biased beliefs any more.....I may have
been tarred and feathered and run out of TT on a rail....   <VBG>

>  I have always understood from the way you have responded
> that you consider yourself still trapped under the power of sin in the
> same way as Gary does.

DAVEH:  I confess to still sinning, which may seem contradictory to you in light of my
above answer.  Like I have previously said.....I'm not perfect.   (Nor am I a Mormon
poster child, despite Blaines suggestions to the contrary!)

--
Dave Hansen