Guilty conscience?
Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

David Miller wrote:

> DAVEH wrote:
> > I confess to still sinning, which may seem contradictory
> > to you in light of my above answer.
>
> Ah, yes, it does seem contradictory. Maybe I can help you believe in
> Jesus for deliverance from your sins. To do that, you must relinquish
> faith in any religious systems on earth. You are saved either by Jesus
> or by Mormonism. It cannot be both.

DAVEH: Thank you for your concern, DavidM. Of course, I respectfully disagree with your perception of this matter.

> We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not;

DAVEH: Hmmmm......IF that (understanding) is correct, then I would say there are more than a few TTers who are squirming on their seats right now.... How about it TTers, are there any of you who believe you do not continue in sin??? I feel that if I
were to claim I don't sin, it would be hypocritical. It is not my intention to judge you or others, but I suspect many will feel as I do about this. However, I will be very curious to see if there are any other TTers such as yourself who claim to not
sin, DavidM. As far as I have been able to ascertain, you are the only one on TT who has made such a claim. Am I wrong???

--
Dave Hansen

Do you Yahoo!?