.Dean says:
My love is for the brethern-Do Not Mistreat Them!

Dean:
Get over it.  If you don't want persecution, go into some other line of work.  If you are a true witness, persecution is absolutely guaranteed by the Master.
Terry

Dean writes:
 I have no problem with persecution but don't like see the brethern mistreated -so mind you own business.I will hold onto or get over what I chose not what you tell me to -mouth.
Terryresponds: That was not the reponse I would expect from someone turning the other cheek?  Do you have a problem with pride?
Terry
Dean writes:
I see-the idea is to smite them and if they don't turn the other cheek-they are unchristian. Then what would that make the one who does the smiting?Is it pride to defend the brethren?Do you have a problem offending the brethren?

 I was not aware that I had smitten anyone.  I just noticed that you have the ability to criticize, but do not have the ability to take criticism.  This is sometimes an indicator of pride.  That is why I asked if you had a problem with pride.  Don't bother to answer.  It's not important enough to get you all worked up.
Terrry