RCC?
ROTFL
Ok I'm back, the RCC did not write Ps 51

God became flesh He was & is still God.

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin wrote:
> Ps 51:5 "in sin did my mother conceive me."
> This is the purpose of the Virgin Birth that
> Jesus would not inherit a sin nature.
> He was not concieved in SIN you were!

Your teaching here comes from Roman Catholicism. The Bible teaches the
opposite, that Christ became flesh (1 John 4:2), that he was MADE OF A
WOMAN (Galatians 4:4). The virgin birth was simply a sign according to
Isaiah 7:14. Based upon the Bible, nothing more can be made of it.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.

Do you Yahoo!?