perfect sacrifice.  Hallelujah!!

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Ps 51:5 "in sin did my mother conceive me."
This is the purpose of the Virgin Birth that Jesus would not inherit a sin nature.
He was not concieved in SIN you were!

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Judy wrote:
> Jesus had no inheritance in the first
> Adam, he was born of the woman.

DavidM:
The woman Mary was descended from Adam; ergo,
Jesus was descended from Adam and had inheritance
in Adam (see Luke 3 for the direct genealogy to Adam).

Judy:
I am speaking of spiritual inheritance which is different
and spiritual inheritance always comes through the Father.
Jesus was created in Mary's womb; he was not born of
fornication, neither was his spiritual inheritance in the first
Adam - remember it was Adam that transgressed (he chose
to sin after the woman was deceived) and God held both
accountable. (Rom 5:14).

DavidM:
We know from Scripture that Jesus was of the same flesh
that we have, and he was therefore partaker of the same
sinful nature that is part of this flesh, being tempted in
every way that we are (Romans 8:3, Hebrews 4:15,
1 John 4:2, 2 John 1:7).

Judy:
Being tempted proves nothing and is not sin. God allows
everything He creates to be tested. If Jesus had an
inheritance in the first Adam he would have been born
spiritually dead like the rest of us and He would have had
to have been 'born again' just like the rest of us also.....
but he was very much alive to the voice of the Father even
at age 12 he knew more than all of the teachers in Israel.

Grace adn Peace,
Judy

Do you Yahoo!?