From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Judy wrote:
> Note it is the "dead in Christ" who are dead and those
> who are alive "in Christ" - Noone makes it apart from
> the sacrifice and obedience to the Word of God.

You are missing the whole point.  I don't know what more to say other
than to repeat what I have already said.  God doesn't need a dead body
in order to redeem a person from sin.

Judy:
Are you saying that there is another way that He could have done it
without the sacrifice of Christ and without us laying down our lives
as a living sacrifice?  What exactly am I not getting?

Judy