From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

p.s.  In Protestant thought, the one-third who were deceived are not the
demons that roam the earth.  Rather, they are imprisoned now in
Tartarus, a place of hell specially reserved for them.

David, I have never heard of Tartarus, nor have I heard that "one-third who were deceived " are imprisoned now. This brings to mind a few questions.

1) Lead me to the scripture that tells of Tartarus and that the one third who were deceived are improsoned there.

2) If they are all imprisoned, then wouldn't Satan be imprisoned with them? Yet we see scriptures indicating that he is the prince of this world. And he does this alone, without his faithful demon followers?

3) Who are these demons that roam the earth and that inhabit people?

4) Who was the prince of Persia in Daniel 10, whom the messenger that visited Daniel, and Michael, were fighting?

5) Who is the King of Tyre (Ezekiel 28, v 11 ff)?

Perry

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org