Terry wrote:
> I am glad that you agree that Jesus never sinned.
> Too bad you cannot see that though He was fully man,
> He never stopped being fully God, and God can not sin.

Neither can God be tempted to sin, right?

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot
be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is
tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. (James
1:13-14 KJV)

Yet Scripture testifies that Jesus was tempted.

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling
of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet
without sin. (Hebrews 4:15 KJV)

For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him
the seed of Abraham. Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made
like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high
priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins
of the people. For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is
able to succour them that are tempted. (Hebrews 2:16-18 KJV)

So clearly something happened to Jesus in being born of the woman that
put him in the position of being able to be tempted.  Paul explains that
he did not hold on to his form of being God, but rather he emptied
himself and became a man, being made lower than the angels.  God is
above the angels, but Jesus was made lower than the angels.  This
happened when he became a man.

Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who,
although He existed in the form of God, DID NOT REGARD EQUALITY WITH GOD
A THING TO BE GRASPED, BUT EMPTIED HIMSELF, taking the form of a
bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Being found in
appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the
point of death, even death on a cross. (Philippians 2:5-8 NASB)

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the
suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace
of God should taste death for every man. (Hebrews 2:9 KJV)

Note also the language of Scripture in the following passage:

For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one:
for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren. (Hebrews 2:11
KJV)

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.