From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
He was COMPLETELY Man & COMPLETELY God
Nowhere in scripture does it say there was a conflict between
these 2 Natures He had One personality 2 natures.

Judy:
How could he have two natures, the only two out there are the
nature of God and the nature of the devil.  Jesus had the mind of
Christ - He only spoke and did what he first saw the Father speaking
and doing.  His words and works were from the Father - in fact he
actually told Phillips "If you've seen me, you've seen the Father.

Kevin:
Jesus PROVED that He walked Holy! What scripture says He proved
we could walk holy, because He walked Holy?

Judy:
I don't know about him proving it but he did leave us an example
that we should follow in his steps. And he did say that the works
he did we are to do also and 'greater'  Also the apostle Peter writes
in 1 Peter 1:15 "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye
holy in all manner of conversation; because it is written, Be ye
holy; for I am holy...."

Grace and Peace,
Judy

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Judy wrote:
> ... he wasn't of the same flesh as the rest of us.
> He was made in the "likeness" of man - not the same
> as..

You are going to have to make up your mind whether or not Jesus was a
human being. Jesus was either human, or he was an alien, angel, or god
who only looked like a human being. Which is it?