Sorry I just cut & pasted it as is.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:21:51 -0800 (PST) Kevin Deegan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>writes:

VINCE The problem in Mormonism is that you open up again the Roman and
Greek idea of there being many gods, which I believe would be contrary to
Scripture and the cherished teaching of Scripture that there is only one
God.

One problem: I didn't write the stuff in the paragraph above. I
don't disagree with it, but I didn't write it.

One tip off is the word "cherished." It's not a word I normally use.

vincent j. fulton

Do you Yahoo!?