In regards to my statement, "Okay, Judy, I'll turn my other cheek."

Judy, I am amazed, too. I am amazed, almost to the point of awe, at your knowledge of Scripture. You have obviously spent many thousands of hours in the Word, such recall, always so close to the tip of your fingers. Don't squander your wealth. Don't use your knowledge to lord it over people. Patience, charity, kindness, try these things. I did not call you my enemy, Judy. But when I step towards you, every time it feels like I am saying, Here is my cheek; go ahead, smack the hell out of it. I think when Jesus said this, he had enemies in mind. How can I know you are my sister, when all you do is smack me around?

Bill
----- Original Message -----
From: Wm. Taylor
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 6:11 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Please hear me out before ousting me.

jt: Why do you approach me as an enemy just because I speak what I believe on this list Mr. Bill?  Also why would you imply that I would oust you even if I had the authority to do so?  Such assumptions....

BT : Well, Judy, maybe it's because you do not dialogue, you speak from high above us. Ask the others. I think you might be amazed by my assumptions.