Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Please hear me out before ousting me.

Yeah Judy I want to put my two cents in.
What you need to do is loosen up. You are too rigid. You need to not be so Caustic. How about a little meekness? The Sarcasm HAS GOT TO GO! And when you have someone against the ropes, please give them some mercy & space. the negatavism is sure to turn others off, they will never gat saved.

This is why I am here, I think we all agree I am the epitomy of these virtues!
Please watch closely, see how genteel I am, especially with the LDS. You know I am a big believer in building bridges with the Lost. Let's try and find some areas of commonality between true believers and the workers of iniquity.
Do as I do; not as I say!

I hope this helps,
HAVE A NICE DAY!

God loves you and has a wonderful plan for you.

From: "Wm. Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
In regards to my statement, "Okay, Judy, I'll turn my other cheek."

Judy, I am amazed, too. I am amazed, almost to the point of awe, at your
knowledge of Scripture. You have obviously spent many thousands of hours
in the Word, such recall, always so close to the tip of your fingers. Don't
squander your wealth. Don't use your knowledge to lord it over people.
Patience, charity, kindness, try these things. I did not call you my enemy,
Judy. But when I step towards you, every time it feels like I am saying,
Here is my cheek; go ahead, smack the hell out of it. I think when Jesus
said this, he had enemies in mind. How can I know you are my sister,
when all you do is smack me around?

JT: I do and have spent a lot of time in God's Word Bill and this is what I come together with
other believers to fellowship around.  However, I am not proud about it and I don't have the whole
loaf. I need other believers and they need me - this is how the body of Christ works. I still don't
understand why you feel so personally affronted since it is not my heart to smack you or
anyone around.  Are we both in pursuit of truth here? On my part I could reply that you don't
ever respond to what I write ... you just appear to come at it from another angle to try to
further prove what you have already said using logic and other extra biblical philosophies.
Is it possible for you to show me where you are at by scripture without feeling threatened?

judyt

God allows the devil to raise up heretics
to make his people study