Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 10:45 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Please hear me out before ousting me.

Here is a good one bill

Titus 1 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. , specially they of the circumcision:  Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith