Is this deeply embedded?

2 Tim 3;16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

ALL Scripture is given for what?
doctrine: and some of you need some good doctrine
Reproof: And some of you need REPROOF
Correction: and some of you need correction
Instruction: this too

prov 25:5 Open rebuke is better than secret love.

1 Tim 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Amos 5;10 They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.

Titus 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

Prov 25:12 As an earring of gold, and an ornament of fine gold, so is a wise reprover upon an obedient ear.

2 Tim 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Herod put John in prison for reproving him in Luke 3;19

Rev 3;19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

"Wm. Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Terry wrote, "Where did you get the goofy idea that we can reproove or rebuke in love?  Is something like that hidden so deep in the Bible that SOME Christians cannot see it?"
Yeah, Terry, if it is there, it must be deeply imbedded. I didn't know what to do with this one, so I left it alone. I figured it would have to stand or fall pretty much on its own weight.

Bill