Terry Clifton wrote:

C'mon Blaine. If a Mormon missionary ever got a handle on the truth, he would stop being a Morman and repent. As for the Mormon temples spreading through the south like fire ant hills, it is no surprise. We are told that in the last days, there will be a great falling away.

DAVEH: Your comment interests me, Terry. Where does it say that?

Terry

--
Dave Hansen

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org