Do you have "LIGHT" based experiences?
David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DavidM says He is the light that lighteth every man
who comes into the world, even those who have never
read the Bible. Jesus Christ is found in history
as well as in the Bible.

Judy wrote:
> It's chilling to me also Kevin, it's another gospel
> with a different Jesus; how can one be BY NATURE a
> child of wrath and ATST have Christ lighting them
> on the inside? What kind of logic is that?

You all see the problem when the Mormons frame a religion based upon
their own written Scriptures and religious system, but you can't see
that you have the same problem when you do the same thing. What does it
take for people to see that God transcends religion, religious systems,
denominations, philosophy, and every intellectual device and dogma of
men? Rely less on human reasoning and more on the illumination of the
Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Consider the following verses in light
of my comments:

That was the true Light, which lighteth EVERY MAN THAT COMETH INTO THE
WORLD. (John 1:9 KJV)

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and
find him, THOUGH HE BE NOT FAR FROM EVERY ONE OF US: FOR IN HIM WE LIVE,
AND MOVE, AND HAVE OUR BEING; as certain also of your own poets have
said, For we are also his offspring. Forasmuch then as we are the
offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto
gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. And the times
of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where
to repent. (Acts 17:27-30 KJV)

(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of
the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the
law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the
law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written
in their hearts, THEIR CONSCIENCE ALSO BEARING WITNESS, and their
thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) (Romans
2:13-15 KJV)

Study also what the logos is and when you read the Scriptures teach that
Yeshua was the Logos, learn what that means. Truth and wisdom and
knowledge does not exist apart from Jesus Christ. Once we understand
this, then we know that even the most evil genius has been touched by
the light of Christ.

Do not err, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift
IS FROM ABOVE, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is
no variableness, neither shadow of turning. (James 1:16-17 KJV)

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.

Do you Yahoo!?