Wm. Taylor wrote:

I think we should all be mature enough to take some responsibility in Dave
H's criticisms. He is spot on. If so-called "non-Christians" are not being
attracted to our Faith via the way in which we love each other, then we are
missing something very important to our Lord. Thank you DaveH. I for one
will take your words to heart.

bill taylor

Well said Bill. The Lord is presently working on me in this area. I have been as guilty as anyone.
Terry

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org