I am tentatively planning on doing a chat session via PalTalk for
TruthTalk on Thursday night (April 1) at 9:00 pm Eastern Time.  This
would be a time to exchange in real time some of the topics that we have
been discussing.  To participate, you need to download and install
PalTalk software from www.PalTalk.com.  I recommend you get a headset
(headphones with mic) but if  you have speakers and no mic, you can
still participate.  The PalTalk software lets you type messages as well
as use a mic to speak.  PalTalk also supports video, but we will not be
doing that.  So if you do not have PalTalk, please download the software
(it's free) right away and test it before Thursday.  Send email to the
list letting us know your handle on PalTalk so we can invite you to the
chat room.  The room will be called TruthTalk.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.