David, et al, my PalTalk ID is cpl2602 (creative, huh!), but I most likely will not be able to make it. We have an all day review with our customer, and these things almost always run over.

Perry

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet access. ---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed. If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.