David Miller wrote:
A reminder about the chat session tomorrow night.  I am behind more than
500 messages on TruthTalk,
DAVEH:  Hmmmmmm.......maybe you should do more readin' and less chattin'.....    :-D
 so I hope that some of you who have been
active will be on the chat session.  Hopefully by chatting a little we
can cut back on some of the volume.
DAVEH:  Who are you trying to kid on that one, DavidM.....!?!?!?!   (Though I do hope you are right.)
  I know I don't have time to keep
up,
DAVEH:  Have you considered quitting your job, and training your body to enjoy sleep deprivation....?    ;-)
 and I suspect others who are interested cannot keep up with the
volume either.

My handle on PalTalk is LookingForLove.
DAVEH:  Hmmmmmm......I'd recommend you be careful of which chat room you jump into.....   :-[

--
Dave Hansen