RESPONSIBILITY? No, of course not as you're not in the gov't you just voted the gov't in. Assuming the president's testimony to be true he reflects the "depth" of evangelical thought in the US of A I'm sorry to say. Who knows maybe IVP will get the rights to his memoirs when Kerry knocks him off his "cat bird seat" later this year. Lance
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 30, 2004 06:53
Subject: [TruthTalk] Re:Title of a forthcoming book

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
JT says: We are the ones who are at war.

How right you are Judy. Given the militaristic bent of both
your President and your country there's no question about it.
Given the "doctrine" of preemption (Iraq) there's little question
as to why you "guys" are perceived globally the way you are.
I know it's just a film but have a look at Michael Moore's
"Bowling for Columbine" for a clear demonstration of your
"love affair" with weaponry. Lance

jt: I was speaking of the spiritual warfare Lance; I don't take
total responsibility for what the President does, I pray for him.
ATST I wonder why the whole world is down on the US.
Surely you arn't naive enough to think Islam and terrorism
will go away if we put our head in the sand are you? Was it
Charles Martel who pushed them back before they took over
the whole of Europe? I for one am not enamoured with burkas
or anything Islam.  I notice Australia and Scotland have the
same anti US bias as you do and have to wonder how so?
Although in a poll the majority of Australians favor leaving
their troops in Iraq until it is all finished.

PS: Just a note to remind you that Graham Bull was not
an American citizen.  judyt

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I suppose I should whisper when commending a book but,
I appreciate some of what Gregory A. Boyd has written to date.
(2 on Spiritual Warfare, Several on "Openness" Theology) Lance

jt: What is so good about his books?  I notice he is published by
IVP but that in itself is no recommendation; one of his books is
titled "God at War?"  Who is God at war with?  The title piques
my curiosity because God could end it all in a NY heartbeat.
We are the ones who are at war.

judyt

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]