Hey, man, that's really cool. Glad to know that. That is a real skill -- brick laying, too }:>)

Bill
----- Original Message -----
From: Dave
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:Title of a forthcoming book

Wm. Taylor wrote:
Lance, I've heard of that. My brick-laying partner never sets an alarm clock (he is deaf and wouldn't hear it anyway). He just tells himself what time he wants to get up, and when that time comes, he wakes up -- pretty fascinating, if you ask me. Are you this way?
DAVEH:  FWIW......I haven't used an alarm clock in probably 30 years or so.  Not only do I share this trait with your partner, but I've also been known to slap some mud on a brick and then stack them on top of each other when I was a lot younger.

--
Dave Hansen