Judy: Will you please, without quoting scripture, tell me in your own words what you mean by Christian Perfection and, how it manifests in your own life as an illustration? Thanks, Lance
Sent: April 10, 2004 08:45
Subject: [TruthTalk] Christian Perfection

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I for one would appreciate comments & questions from all participants.
I firmly believe that the "heart of God" may be known on this matter. Lance

jt: I'd like to submit the following as the reason why so many don't believe
in "Christian Perfection"  judyt

"And that which fell among the thorns are they which, when they have heard,
go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and
bring no fruit to perfection"  (Luke 8:14)