In a message dated 4/12/2004 5:11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

All this worry because I recounted the answered prayers of an innocent child.

I thought your testimony was great and not one negative anything came to mind.  My children are likewise a blessing.

If any of you are interested, allow me to announce that my son,  Russ, is taking his band on tour.   His music is Christian, all origianal, and the appeal is more to the youth.   If you would use his ministry, let me know  --   we can send a CD if you like.

John