What are the odds that God had something specific to do with this story (originally from Terry, I believe)?

In a message dated 4/11/2004 6:25:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> > I remember a family in a fellowship I was with where the little girl
>prayed
> > that God would let her have identical twin brothers.  Her mother was not
> > pregnant, was not planning to be pregnant, and there were not twins in
>the
> > family.
> >
> > About a year later, the mother gave birth to identical twin boys.
> >

>Perry, what would be the odds on this.

John,  the article I read stated about 1 in 26 births are twins (when
fertility drugs are not in use), and about 25% of those are identical, which
means about 1 in 104 births are identical twins, yielding a probability of
about 0.96%.

Of course, we would have to figure in the probablility that the mother and
father would decide to get pregnant, and it would be even more complicated
if they didn't!

When I was 11 or 12 we had a family in our town that had 8 children, all
pre-school age, all natural born of the same parents. Five years in a row
they had: twin boys, a girl, twin boy and girl, a boy, and twin girls. Their
name was "Lamb". They had a Volkswagon micobuses to cart their family around
in.

Perry