From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Judy wrote:
I know his claim about Billy Graham to be false

How do you know that?

jt: Because I remember reading that Billy Graham came fwd under the preaching of the evangelist Mordecai Ham; later I read on the internet that Hubert used to travel with Mordecai Ham and I read your claim that Hubert preached at the same Revival meetings.  Still, Graham says it was under Ham's ministry that he came fwd. We can't be sure that Graham went to the meetings every night can we?   Also what do you think of the other numbers - 70,000 Jews and thousands of hippies, sound like notches on a gun belt..

Grace and Peace,
Judy