Judy: I was once in a YP group when she (Ten Boom) came to tell her story. I'll never forget it or her. Lance
----- Original Message -----
Sent: May 04, 2004 06:44
Subject: [TruthTalk] Holy Hubert Lindsey

Hey Lance I'm not a Holy Hubert follower; too many contradictions and his style too judgmental. IMO he is more of a cultural icon.  I do appreciate the ministry of the late Corrie Ten Boom but she did not teach doctrine so much as her life  testified to the grace of God in such massive darkness.  judyt