Lance Muir wrote to Terry:
My hero is neither. From one 'leading authority' to another allow me to suggest that you check out TFT. He's considered  by some, to be the leading theologian in the English speaking world for the 20 century.

jt: So? Who are these "some?" They must not be well known or read because I had never heard of TFT until you introduced him on TT - also what does this have to do with anything since TFT adds a different spin to the Word of Truth? Jesus is the one building His Church.