Jonathan, I believe that all sickness is a result of sin, too.  However some of that “sin” is not necessarily the fault of the person, but the fault of a fallen world, or the fault of ancestors’ genes.  Please do not feel condemned by your illness.  If you have asked the Lord for wisdom about whether there is any personal sin you have committed that caused your sickness, and you are sure you are alright there, then certainly no one else can cast a stone.  Who on TT has never been ill? I certainly feel for you regarding how hurtful such blanket statements could be.  I supposed you have already read every book that might be helpful on the subject of healing this awful disease? Izzy