\o/ !HALALU Yah! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 06/10/2004 7:08 PM
Subject: [TruthTalk] the real vs false

If you go back a few months you will see where I have tried this with you before (not just me but others tried as well [there is that ambiguous others again I have no desire to out what others have communicated to me in private.

jt:  Others like Ellsman, Chris Barr, Lance?  I'm not surprised to learn that we have some private gossiping going on as well; so much for the divine dance and all inclusive incarnation.  Bad fruit.

Yes.  It is rotting, stinking FLESH ... on your part (again ... as usual).

No, Judy, not me.

Judy once again with her usual casting of aspersions.  Once again (SOP) the aspersion is false.  Crying?  No, LAUGHING -- I'm in good company (Proverbs 1:24-32)!

Looking forward to a blessed, laughter filled judgment day!

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,
(Bless The LORD)